Clinical supervision groups specifically tailored towards counselors and psychologists working in international schools meet monthly and remotely. These groups provide professional, clinical supervision to support school-bases mental health professionals in meeting the needs of students with:
- Emotional difficulties (depression, anxiety socialization)
- Neurological impairments (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Learning Disabilities (Dyslexia)
- Acculturation challenges
- Psycho-educational evaluation interpretation
- International psychologists and counselors receive professional supervision and will have the opportunity to collaborate with other international psychologists.
- Professional Development (PD) certificates will be issued.
- Certificates should fulfill PD requirements for international schools.
- Certificates should count towards state licensing and continuing education requirements.
- 1 session per month organized by your region of residence or work.
- Start date will be June in the attempt to prepare for meeting the needs of students in the event of continued distance learning. Psychologists may join in August if they wish, although they are encouraged to begin earlier to for the sake of establishing a consistent schedule prior to the start of the school year.
- Psychologists currently working in international schools.
- Groups will be small, between 4-6 psychologists.
- Groups will be held on Zoom or Google Meet.
Confidentiality and Group Rules
- No identifying student information will be disseminated.
- We will all adhere to ethical guidelines pertaining to confidentiality
- The group will maintain professionalism, respect with the focus on professional growth and supporting student emotional needs.
- The first group session is free for psychologists to determine if it’s a valuable use of their time. They are under no obligation to continue.
- Subsequent sessions will be 25 Dollars per session. Payment from schools for PD funds are accepted and a certificate of participation will be provided.
If you are interested in participating, please email me at email@example.com with your name, current position, and preferred time for the monthly group and any other questions.