Psycho-Educational evaluations are used to diagnose learning disabilities, ADHD, Executive Functioning problems, Autism Spectrum Disorders and Psychiatric Disorders. In many cases these evaluations are used to determine if students qualify for:
- SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT accommodations
- Special education services and accommodations in schools
- Disability insurance
- Post 21 services for Developmentally Disabled Persons
Dr. Graybill and his associates provide these evaluations through two means”
- Travel to your location
- Via Skype (A client must have an Ipad to participate in an evaluation via Skype).
Psycho-Educational Evaluations typically involve the following:
- IQ/Cognitive Functioning:
- Academic achievement/Educational levels in reading, writing, and math
- ADHD and Executive functioning
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Social and emotional functioning
Fees: The price depends on scope of the evaluation. In many cases, evaluations are covered under insurance. Contact your insurance company and inquire about your “Out-of-Network” benefits.